Fleming’s White Bridge, Killarney – Our sister caravan & camping park
Fleming’s White Bridge Caravan & Camping Park is our sister camping and caravan park based in in the world famous Killarney, also on the Ring of Kerry. multi-award winning riverside park, where an Irish welcome & ambience ensures a memorable stay. Closest park to the bus and train station. Taxi service available.
Prime location away from all busy roads and only a walk to town. Our local ‘Mill Pub’ with live music/food is only a short walk. Shop, Off-licence, ATM, Take-away, Hair & Beauty salon all nearby. Camper’s Room, impromptu music sessions welcomed. Please bring your instruments!
- ICC/Failte Ireland Award 2008 “Best Welcome Park”.
- Award of Excellence – Best Park in Ireland 2006 & 2007.
- 6 times ‘Winner of Killarney Looking Good’ Award.
- Ambience Award, Winning Park for Gardens, Attractive Environment & Excellent Sanitation, Bord Failte Excellence & Best Self Catering awards for our luxury mobile homes on site.
- Central to Killarney National Park, Muckross House, Ross Castle & Lakes.
- Daily coach tours from site: Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Gap of Dunloe.
- Irish traditional nights/cabaret can be booked at reception.
- Concessions for €14million state of the art swimming pool, gym and fitness centre nearby.
- On site: Bike Hire, Fishing Shop, Dogwalk & Tourist Information Centre.
- Playgrounds nearby. Ideal base for long stays.
- Gateway to Killarney and the beautiful South West of Kerry and Cork.
This lovely park must be seen to be appreciated! Failte!
How to Find White Bridge Caravan & Camping Park
Fleming’s White Bridge Caravan & Camping Park,
White Bridge, Ballycasheen Road, Killarney,